Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cake Update

Okay...so it has been a really long time since I posted cake pictures. I can't remember which ones I have and haven't posted so there are a bunch here. Enjoy! I apologize that they are out of order and all mixed up!

This was for sweet Caroline's first birthday.


John Michael's Halloween birthday cake.


Ella's Minnie Mouse cake


Helena Middle School thank you gift


Rachea's birthday cupcakes--White Chocolate "Over the Moon"


Rachea's birthday cupcakes--Coconut Lime Margarita


Katie Grace's Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake


Caroline's big cake


Dr. Brewer's surprise birthday cake


Back of Dr. Brewer's cake


Wedding shower cake


Wedding shower cake



This was a smash cake for a sweet 1 year old.

This was the big cake for her party. The theme was lil cupcake.


This is a cupcake bouquet that I made as a thank you gift for James Spann after he came to speak to our 2nd graders. It even made the evening news that night!


This is was the big cake for a 1 year old's baseball themed birthday.


This was his cute little smash cake.

This was for a little boy's 1st birthday. His dad is a baseball coach and the theme of the party was baseball.


This cake was for a friend of mine whose church was having a grand opening. The verse is their theme verse and on top of the cake is the church logo.


I forgot to take a picture of these before I boxed them up. These were for a sweet student of mine from last year. She was having a tropical themed birthday party and wanted flip flop cakes.


This is a chocolate version of my Alabama cake.


My first Alabama cake. I spent almost 2 hours shading the elephant in buttercream.

No comments: