Thursday, May 13, 2010

Home Sick

Strep...YUCK!
Who knew that you could have strep throat without a sore throat? My first symptoms were a killer headache, upset stomach, and fever. A trip to the doctor showed that I had strep. 2 shots and 2 prescriptions later, I had a prescribed day off from work to recover. It wasn't until my day off that my throat felt like it was on fire. Since my fever was still at 100 at 5:00 yesterday, I decided to stay home one extra day. I have officially caught up on all of the shows I had saved on DVR. Now I'm watching Julie and Julia and it made me realize that I hadn't blogged in a really long time. So get ready...here come a few entries on what has been happening lately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry it took you being sick to update your blog, but I am glad you did.
the movie about Julia is good! Sam did not enjoy it, but I did.

Congratulations on your accomplishments Hollie.