Saturday, January 24, 2009

Here she is...Miss America

I'm such a girly girl. I love a good pageant. They remind me of my pageant days many moons ago. If I can find them, I will try to post some of my old pageant pictures. My very first I was first runner up as Junior Miss Montevallo. Then in 9th grade, I won Miss Congeniality in the Miss Montevallo High School pageant. I participated in Junior Miss and had a great time but did not place (everyone who placed was from the same school...coincidence?) Then my senior year I won Miss Montevallo High School. That was my last pageant but when I moved to Mobile I continued to work with pageants as the public relations intern for America's Junior Miss. I had a blast!!

Tonight I am enjoying the new and improved Miss America pageant. So far Miss Alabama has made the top 15! I hope she does well.

No comments: