Saturday, November 22, 2008

Fryday Fun

For a few months now I have really enjoyed reading MCKMama's blog about her amazing babies. She always has the cutest stories about her kiddos not to mention beautiful pictures of them. Also, the story about her newest addition is a true testimony to prayer. If you get a chance, check out her blog My Charming Kids.

I know I have mentioned her blog before. She is responsible for the fun "Not Me! Monday" posts and the "Wordless Wednesday" posts. Currently she is doing a contest for her readers that I am entering. Besides being a mommy, she is also a photographer. I have enjoyed reading her photography tips and now know what "noise" is in photographs.

So, check out her blog! I will be updating about my wonderful birthday some time later today hopefully.

No comments: