Sunday, November 30, 2008

Snow?



When I was a little girl, I used to always wish for a white Christmas. I think it came from my love of old Christmas movies; all of them had snow in them. Unfortunately, living in Alabama, we don't get much of the white stuff.
I have been following the weather for the past few days (yes, I am a weather nerd) and there is a chance of snow tonight and tomorrow. They are predicting a rain/snow shower mix beginning tonight. The ground is too warm for it to stick but (despite the cold) if we do see some white stuff tonight, Jay and I might have to go walking through the neighborhood to see the Christmas lights. I think this might be as close to a White Christmas that I can get.

Check out www.jamesspann.com and click on the blog link to follow the weather with me.

UPDATE: There have been reports of snow in Biloxi and flurries in Gulf Shores.

No comments: