Sunday, September 7, 2008

Auburn vs. Alabama

Laugh

It seems that in Alabama, you fall into one of two categories: Auburn fans or Alabama fans. Jay and I have a duel party household so we have to find ways to honor both teams. In honor of football season, I have decorated our dining room with a Auburn vs. Alabama theme. My tablescape was created with a table cloth that is half Auburn and half Alabama. There are two Auburn place settings and two Alabama place settings. I am working on two paintings to go in our dining room to complete the set up. WAR EAGLE!!!



The whole table, Auburn vs. Alabama. I am still looking for the right thing to go in the middle as a centerpiece. Suggestions are welcome!



The two Auburn place settings. The 2nd plate is a navy blue plate even though it almost looks black in the picture.


These are the two Alabama place settings.

No comments: