Monday, September 22, 2008

Not Me! Monday

Laugh
So I have decided to participate, and you should too! If you decide to play along, please leave a comment so I may read your "No Me! Monday" post too. I also encourage you to check out MckMamma's Not Me! Monday post.

This weekend, I did not spend 4 hours in bed watching Sarah Plain and Tall, Skylark, and Sarah, Plain and Tall: Winter's End. I read these stories to my students, why should I waste my weekend watching the movies when there is laundry and cleaning to be done? Nope, I didn't enjoy watching these movies on the Hallmark channel. Who watches the Hallmark channel?


Today, I did not spend an hour building a scarecrow with my students when we were supposed to be doing science. 2nd grade is not supposed to be fun. Who builds scarecrows anyhow? Not Me!

Speaking of scarecrows...

I was not scared by a scarecrow standing in the corner of my room when I came in from making copies this afternoon. I didn't think it was a stranger in my room when I was at school alone. I am not jumpy like that.




Update:

Tonight I did not make a hummingbird cake and reserve 2 spoonfuls of homemade cream cheese icing for my enjoyment at a later time.



On a different note, please keep my father in law in your prayers tomorrow. He had an arteriergram (I have no clue how to spell that) today and his carotid arteries are 90% blocked. He will be having surgery tomorrow to clean out his arteries. The doctor is pretty confident that everything will go well but there is always that what if's to worry about.

No comments: